Saturday, December 15, 2007

stretching days

its been a very tiring and stretchings days
as you all can see, i had not blog for few days le

awww! final year project, please have some mercy on me
haha
actually i had been enjoying fyp
and just abit too enjoying
>.< color="#33cc00">experiments upon experiments
weeeeeeeeee
gotta keep telling myself
"always come back to reality"
yeah here i am, on my way back to reality
the next few days i shall come back again to face the reality
jiayou to myself
aargghhhhh !
FINAL YEAR PROJECT, I SHALL CONQUER YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

tomorrow i will be caroling in vivo city @ 130pm
bless my voice please
thank you

Prayer Request:
good health
bless all the people around me
motivation and encouragement in my project
inspiration and revelations
good vocal
good weather

No comments: