Thursday, December 20, 2007

genesis 1:5 the light Day, darkness Night

genesis 1:5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day

this few days been in darkness for quite some time, and thats the reason why i never turn out in school. doing a lot of self thinking to myself and of cause growing my white hair once again. break down upon break down, crying out to Lord at my house below carpark, its really a good place for me. the 4th storey of the carpark, quiet and silence. some spirit haunt me with extremely weird dreams and nightmare. and the "pig spirit" is still there. get out of my i cried out in vain. so that was my darkness.

indeed, light shines the brightest in the dark :)
Thank God

ever since i joined choir, i've been EXTREMELY bless
got to make so many friends and soon enough they had become my best friends
(you all know who u are)
thanks you for always being there =)
i'm bless i'm bless-ED
nicole bought me this from bangkok
xmas card from church
esplanade 2315, 171207 - constance, nicole, weilie and me
interesting vehicular parkings
manuel golf @ studio, IAD = I Anything Do
meeting @ toilet
process models since final year project starts

God, i had chosen to walk the narrow way with You =)

i . l o v e . y o u

No comments: