Thursday, December 6, 2007

day 2

830am wake up
9 sleep back
12pm woke up again >.<
cab down to school as it was raining heavily
i love rainy day
i also love the song, rainy day - janel parrish =D
3pm was shooting session
i was not shoot
instead i shot myself
"i think you are too harsh to yourself" said su han
"it was excellent"
Praise the Lord!

conceptual sketches - dated 051207


i know thru' this period of designing and conceptualisation, it's not just me who are doing it, but the Holy Spirit. He guides me thru the toughest night and sleepy morning. All glory to you, Lord =) all these testimonials belong to You.

For we do not do things according to our own flesh, BUT by Your Spirit. (some1 can tell me which verse is this, i forgot, woops)

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart fail; BUT GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

520pm leave school for choir practise
went jurong west church building
choir practise was extremely fun and enjoyable
x'mas carol upon carols! weeeeeee
10plus ended
dale fetch me, nicole, constant and jia jia back home
thank God for him.
then... 11pm we went constant's hse for chocolate session
her 13 years old bro played saxaphone for us, so cute of him
and we left in a while
and went sembawang to sent jia jia off
and punggol
home-ED sweet-ED home-ED
blogging now
sleep
slept
slept-ED

No comments: