Monday, December 10, 2007

day 7

it was the last day
thanks God for His goodness and provision for the past 7days
i love You

i woke up stupidly @ 2pm
aww, pig spirit in me!
go away arrgh!

went school
sketch something
met jas
chat chat
accompany her settle her stuff
i pray that she will be alright and may the Lord bless and protect her :)

yuze had a very bad day
no motivation
lost in space
everything seems to travel in an extremely slow pace
where am i?
help me
someone
Lord?

2310 zhi guang sms-ed me
delivered a verse for me
here it goes...
Psalms 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over you. to keep you in all your ways.
Amen to that
Father in Heaven, i pray that you would bless me in my work, bless my body, my mind and my spirit. Thank you Lord.

off to work
(chiong ah...........)

No comments: