Wednesday, November 28, 2007

an interesting day

rise and "shine" at 1130am
great amount of sleep
time to start work
took a train to my site - one fullerton
measuring tape, marker, sketch book, floorplans
site measurement
spend some quality time with my site
establish closer relationship with it
understanding the site make me work better
and . . .
i got a deep cut on my finger
bled so much
a very big thanks to measuring tape
thank God it stop in quite a fast speed
interesting cut
went to customer service counter
request the building plans/dwgs
and . . .
i met wei fen!
wow, didn't know she worked in one fullerton
that was a lovely coincidence
the sky begin drizzle some water droplets
capture a few pictures
cab to school
$13.40
3pm
class begins in a calm tone
fiq kick off with his research and client finding
and its was perfect
and it was my turn
thank God su han felt so much secured after seeing my plans
phew!
i guess i let her worried for pass few days
woop
she replied, "good, good!"
yes! improvement made
fiq and I went jogging at bedok reservoir
as a napfa fail-er
i need more such trainings
it was great!
off to century square
bough dvd - high school musical 2 (extended edition)
watching it now
skype-ing
poor bed is waiting for me
did my day end?
to be continue . . .

No comments: