Monday, January 7, 2008

its a chicken week

730am wake
830am nicole's dad drove us to chris house
9am chris drove us to church (JW)
CHOIR @ jurong west
10am call time
12pm praise and worship
1230-130 lunch break
CHICKEN RICE
130pm back to church
serving in chinese church was fun
230pm praise and worship (in full-chinese)
"i guess my chinese did improve"
3pm went bball court behind church find jian hui and xuan and his 2 younger bro
they still remember me!
remember me as the one who teaches him how to spin a pen
haha they are so funny
5pm++ went penisular shopping center to shop
skinny! $19
7pm dale drove nicole, zg and me to killiney road
CHICKEN RICE + kang kong + hotplate doufu
9pm + home-ED

just been reminded few days ago went selegie eat CHICKEN RICE with nicole, chris and his korean friend

chicken rice WEEK
..
..
of cos
..
..
..
I THANK GOD for the chicken rice-SSS

No comments: